You will learn the basic principles of each scuba course through PADI’s interactive, eLearning programs at your own pace and on your own time. Benefits include:
- Flexible schedule and self-pacing: You can work through the programs at your own pace and will have access to them for up to one year after purchase.
- Easy access: You can learn anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Progress tracking: Gauge your progress, review your learning history and access your knowledge before and after training.
PADI Online Courses
With the convenience of PADI eLearning you can take the classroom portion of the following courses online:
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Scuba Tune-up
- Enriched Air Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Dive Theory
- Instructor Development Course
How PADI eLearning Works
Take the academic portion of the course online through PADI’s interactive programs and then finish your inwater and practical elements with Abyss Dive Center.